Caribbean Stud Poker, or many players recognize it as Caribbean Poker, is a variation of the traditional poker card game.
This game is quite popular and can be played at online casinos like SBOBET www.sbobetpress.net. In general, this game uses the same rules as traditional poker.
Complete Guide to Playing Caribbean Stud Poker
Another variant of Texas Hold’em Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, this Caribbean Caribbean betting game is different from Texas Poker because it is played against a dealer, not against a player.
The object of the game is to conquer the city to get the best 5 cards against the 5 city cards:
Caribbean Poker is played with a deck of 52 cards (not classified as poker) that is used once in the game and cards are shuffled after each round of play.
To start the game, you must place a bet on a bet, then the dealer wants to distribute 5 transparent cards to the player and transparent cards and 4 cards in front of the dealer.
You must decide to continue betting to play 2x or FOLD. If you choose to play 2x, your bet will double according to your initial bet. If you double, your bet will be lost.
After making a decision, the dealer wants to open 4 cards that are closed and wants to differentiate his winnings. The winning decision is a comparison of the highest card configurations.
5 One Commission Bets are parallel bets, which means that you want to get an additional bonus if your 5 combined cards for the first bet in the city can produce three or more types of cards.
For the start of the game after placing a bet, you want to be able to place a bet for the 5 bonus option. If after placing a bet, the option to place bet 5 will blink.
All bets must be made before the end of the hour. After the betting time has ended, the dealer wants to distribute 5 player cards as transparent cards and the transparent runner cards are 4 closed runner cards. For now you want to place a bet or withdraw. Your decision below does not affect 5 Bonus bets.
The following are the cards that are ordered from highest to lowest:
- Royal Straight Flush, a straight flush combination that uses As, K, Q, J, 10 in a card combination.
- Straight Flush, a combination of general cards for the same interest.
- Four types, card combinations for the same number added to the card.
- Full House, a combination of three types of cards and pairs.
- Flush, for a nominal that is random but has the same interests.
- Straight, nominal nominal combination but without the same interest.
- Three types, a combination of three types is added to two random cards.
- Two pairs, a combination of two pairs of cards. Two pairs of cards. Random letter.
- Pair combinations, a pair of cards for one of the three cards has been added.
- High Card, the lowest card without a combination of 5 cards, only to count cards for the highest score.
The result will definitely compare the top 5 player cards with the dealer. Distributors want to be considered eligible if the dealer has a high Ace and King card or for a better combination.
Accumulated your income:
- The dealer does not qualify and you win, so the bet wants to be paid 1: 1 and the game bet is returned.
- The dealer qualifies and you win, then the bet wants to be paid 1: 1 and the game bet is paid 1: 1
- The dealer qualifies and you lose, so you don’t want to achieve anything.
- The dealer qualifies and you bind and your bet is returned and your bet is returned.
- If he retires, the dealer will take the bet.